Privacy and Policy
Thank you for visiting The Money Republic’s privacy and policy section. We value the trust you place in us. In general, submission of your personal information is not at all required in order to browse themoneyrepublic.com, you can surf this site without revealing any of your personal information.
Information we collect-
We collect information all that is automatically saved and those which are provided to us. For activities like posting comments, enrolling for any contest, your personal information may be asked for. It includes details like name, address, contact details, email address with the optional info like your location, age, personal and professional interests, gender, your experience with us and any feedback etc.
Note: We respect our visitors/users rights and support “Right to be forgotten”. If you think you’ve ever shared your contact details with us & want us to remove that info, please contact us at [email protected]
What About IP addresses?
Your personal information may be used in connection with your use of money republic in order to implement, prevent, investigate, identify theft, fraud, or multiple accounts to prevent making abusive comments. In order to get such information we may collect data like IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), or which browser you are using to visit moneyrepublic.com. We also capture the time taken by you to surf on money republic and the number of pages you visited on the site.
How we use the information collected:
- To improve our website
- To improve our content
- To correct the content on our site and see if anything goes wrong
- To make our beloved readers participate in various contests, surveys etc.
- In order to take any action against suspected illegal activities/ violation against our terms and provisions
- To enforce or imply terms and conditions and privacy policies
- To protect our reputation, property and our rights/ rights of third party and personal safety of the users
- We may also disclose personal information if it is required by the law to do so in a good belief because it is necessary to disclose such info to counter court orders or miscellaneous legal processes.
- In the case of transferring or selling the website to other company so user’s info will be transferred too. We may disclose non-identifiable data to third parties which don’t include your name, email address or contact number.
- To keep a look on content and advertising
- To give access in talking with third party
- For sharing you info with companies and organizations we make sure to take your consent.
Various technologies are used in order to save the information when you visit a Google service. When you use your browser in order to surf any website a small text file is made in your computer as browser’s history or program data subfolders which are called as ‘Cookie’. A cookie file includes info such as user identification code, which is used to track the user’s movement; times she/he visited the page, user’s preferences etc. So like other companies our readers will get cookies by us or by companies which are running their ads on our website. Cookies also help us and our advertisers to analyze and identify users on the website and it also insures to serve content to match your preferences.
In case if we update our privacy and policy, we make it sure that it is informed to you through our page/website, so we request you to keep a check on our policies. The updated policies will come in use as soon as it is posted on the site.
Have any questions, queries, suggestions or any kind of feedback about The Money Republic; please feel free to connect with us at [email protected].